SCT has an extensive Road Linehaul Division that predominantly services the East coast of Australia. We have invested in the latest technology to ensure our fleet offers best practice solutions. Our road service is both reliable and on time and we pride ourselves on safety and compliance.
The SCT fleet is large and varied featuring the most modern and reliable equipment available today, as well as utilising the latest in technology to ensure our customers’ product is delivered both safely and on time.
SCT has a policy for using trucks and equipment that are:
- The most modern and reliable equipment available
- IAP Registered in NSW for future Higher Mass Limits
- Utilize GPS tracking
- NHVAS Accredited for Mass Management, Maintenance Management &
Basic Fatigue Management in long Distance and Contract groups.
The SCT fleet includes:
- Prime movers – a variety of prime movers to suit all applications
- Drop deck mezzanine tautliners
- Capabilities of handling both dry and temperature controlled freight
- Rear and side unload capabilities
- Refrigerated curtainsiders and pantech racked trailers
- B-doubles and single rated equipment
SCT is fast earning a reputation for excellence in the bulk delivery of freight and commodities. By embracing unconventional thinking and innovative design with the latest technology, SCT has been successful in gaining a number of bulk cartage contracts leading to improved results and efficiencies for our customers.
Some of SCT’s initiatives include the design and introduction of a quad axle tipping fleet for mineral sand cartage, state of the art, high capacity, low tare tipping trailers for sugar cane cartage, with movements of over 3 million tonnes per annum.